Bookmark This Site

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Bid On 4th Prosper Loan Won

Earn Great Returns. $25 Sign-Up Bonus.

Well this makes four out of four loans that are being reviewed, so I can only assume that every loan has some sort of review process after the bidding ends and before it is funded. So my general feedback on the whole Prosper lending process is that everything seems to take a lot of time.

I am very pleased so far, though, because my average return is over 20%, and I'm three for three, having recieved the first payment on all three of my existing loans. That makes me feel like I didn't lend any money to complete deadbeats.

I'll continue to post updates as things progress, and if you have any specific questions, please feel free to leave me a comment and I'll be happy to reply to anything.

No comments: